top of page
For Families

Start your search for child care!

                       There are a number of different ways families can connect with our team to get the information you need.

Call Us

Start your search by calling and talking to a referral counselor!

They will happily answer all your questions and walk you through finding high quality child care and give you a FREE referral list of regulated child care options near your home or work, customized for you and your family.  

Toll Free: (800) 498-2277

Submit Form

Families searching for care in in Allegany, Cattaraugus and Wyoming counties can also take advantage of our FREE referral service by completing the online referral request form. Use the form to tell us about your family’s child care needs, including the specific zip code(s) of where you’re looking for care, and within 24-48 hours an expert on the Parent Services team will use our extensive database to get you a list of regulated child care options specific to your referral request.

On Your Own

If you are looking for a list of child care referrals outside of normal business hours, use the search tool below to access our database of regulated child care providers to create a referral list on your own. Remember; the experts on our Parent Services team are here to help you find the care you need! If you’re unable to find child care options that meet your needs through this search, please give us a call at (800) 498-2277 or email or further assistance. 

Visit Us

Please feel free to call us for a one on one personal meeting to get a child care referral and discuss your personal needs and we will offer options for your family. 

Give us a call at

(800) 498-2277 or email

19 South Street

Belmont, NY 14813

Search for care on your own!

Attention Parents and Legal Guardians

If during your search for child care, you notice conditions or practices that concern you, we urge you

to call 1-800-732-5207 (New York State Child Care Complaint Line) to report it.

Help paying for child care

Child Care Subsidy.png

Child Care Subsidy For Allegany, Cattaraugus and Wyoming County

Click the county of choice for instructions and contact information per county. Feel free to download and print.

Legally Exempt Forms

A Legally Exempt provider is an unlicensed, informal child care provider who cares for up to 2 children and receives payment from the Department of Social Services. LE provider forms are available here. Choose (LDSS 4699 for LE provider application and LDSS 4699a for instructions). If you are a Group LE provider (example: summer camp) your organization will need to complete LDSS 4700 and the instructional guide is LDSS 4700a. Both parent/guardian and provider need to complete an application for approval. The parent application is available at your local Department of Social Services. For payment information, please contact the Department of Social Services. Contact information is listed above - click on the county in which you reside.

Need help completing your Legally exempt Provider Application? Click on the link below for helpful guidelines.

bottom of page